The Skidded ManuMix System is a completely self-contained unit including a 500 gallon stainless steel storage tank.
Reduce corrugator waste significantly
Prepare up to 380 gallons in 30 minutes
Reduce starch consumption by 10-20%
- (1) 400-gallon High Shear mixer constructed of 304-stainless steel with dished bottom. The mixer is equipped with a 30 HP, 1800 RPM vertical high shear agitator. This mixer has a capacity of 380-gallon batches in approximately 28-45 minutes.
- (1) Digital temperature indicator to display mix tank temperature
- (1) Electrical (turbine type) water meter
- (1) Water counter (to be located in the control panel found later in this proposal)
- (1) 1½” solenoid for water addition to mixer
- (2) Heavy–duty 2” L-4125 Viking pump and motor set, with a 5 HP, T.E.F.C. motor, sheaves, belts, guard and floor mounting base. The pump will transfer approximately 40 GPM of adhesive to the storage tank
- (1) Viscosity cup
- (1) Platform with stairs and railings (approximately 75 sq. ft. area) for access
to mixer and storage tank. Deck to be non-skid floor plate and legs are 3” pipe
- (1) 800 Gallon Stainless Steel Storage tank with agitator and TVC control.
- (1) Set of electrical controls in a dust and water-tight (NEMA 12) cabinet, pre-wired to terminal strips, consisting of side operated disconnect, control circuit transformer, push button, indicating lights, selector switches and starters with line and overload protection for equipment quoted.
- (1) Lot material and labor required to interconnect individual components on a skid-like structure including:
A. Adhesive piping
B. Water piping
C. Electrical wiring between motors and skid devices to our control cabinet
A. Steam Addition
The equipment listed under Item 1 is based on a warm water supply of 105 F. If this water source in not available, the following equipment will automatically heat plant water to the desired temperature:
- (1) Ball valve with single acting actuator
- (1) Durable check valve
- (1) Digital temperature controller
- (1) Steam trap
- (1) Thermo / couple to sense water temperature
- (1) Lot additional electrical controls
- (1) Lot additional valves, pipe, and fitting to factory install the automatic steam equipment.
B. Mixer Timer
This item will automatically disengage the mixer’s agitators at a predetermined time. This will prevent the “gelling” of the mixer contents to heat generated through agitation.
C. Liquid Caustic Addition
This item includes a pneumatic liquid caustic pump, and precision liquid caustic meter. This allows the use of liquid caustic from a bulk tank or tote bin.